Subject: Re: Next Debian CTTE IRC Meeting at date -d'Thu Jul 31 17:00:00 UTC 2014'
From: Jake <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:51:15 -0700
List-Id: <debian-ctte.lists.debian.org>

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 02:39:24PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> The next Debian CTTE IRC meeting is at 

> date -d 'Thu Jul 31 17:00:00 UTC 2014' on irc.debian.org in
> #debian-ctte.

> The current meeting agenda is here, and more up-to-date ones may be
> found in the git repository.

> #startmeeting

> #topic Who is here?

> #topic Next Meeting?

> #topic #717076 Decide between libjpeg-turbo and libjpeg8 et al.

This has been voted on; should probably be removed from the agenda, someone
just needs to confirm the vote results and get it on the website.  (AIUI the
archive has already begun moving on accordingly.)

> #topic #636783 constitution: super-majority bug

> #topic #636783 constitution: casting vote

> #topic #636783 constitution: minimum discussion period

> #topic #636783 constitution: TC member retirement/rollover

> #topic #636783 constitution: TC chair retirement/rollover

> #topic #681419 Depends: foo | foo-nonfree

> #topic #741573 menu systems and mime-support

> #topic #746715 init system fallout

Also voted and just needs to be confirmed.

> #topic #750135 Maintainer of aptitude package
> 
> #topic #752400 Advice on util-linux

This has been closed by mutual agreement of the people involved and doesn't
require any action from the TC.  Removed from the agenda.

There's also bug #744246, which was assigned to the TC at my request but
without any preamble so it may have escaped notice.  However, that situation
has been evolving constructively among the related parties (apparently, an
informal comment from a member of the release team was mistaken for a
release team position, so that's now being revisited), so I don't believe
this is anything we need to put on the agenda for tomorrow despite being on
the open bug list.

-- 
Steve Langasek                   Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer                   to set it on, and I can move the world.
Ubuntu Developer                                    http://www.debian.org/
[email-masked]                                     [email-masked]